Dogan Middle School’s
January 17 - Febuary 3
Bring your loose change to your ELA classroom's collection container!
The class period with the most loose change will be taken to Olive Garden for lunch!
Help us support the fight against childhood cancer!
To donate online click on the picture above.
Now on sale!
Click on the picture above to order online, use our school code: 13798J
Yearbook sales will begin starting next Dec. 8th until March 6th.
Early bird special $16 until Feb 1st after $18.
Also this year we are offering personalization for $1 extra.
Think ``true blue``
• Be honest • Don’t deceive, cheat, or steal
• Be reliable — do what you say you’ll do
• Have the courage to do the right thing
• Build a good reputation • Be loyal — stand by your family,
Welcome to Dogan's website!
Dogan's Mission Statement:
We, the faculty and staff of Dogan Middle School, in partnership with students, parents and the community, pledge to educate our students by empowering them to be caring individuals, to enrich the community and become life-long learners.
Together with our parents and the community, we will build positive relationships, create a safe learning environment, provide challenging standards-based instruction with high expectations for ALL students.
1. Create opportunities for students to communicate thier concers or successes pertaining to our school.
2. Decrease the number of safety related referrals.
3. Meet or exceed state academic standards.
4. Maintain an environment based on respect, responsibility and routine.
2016-2017: Improvement Required